Thank you for choosing to be part of my community at Design by Angie (“Company”, “I”, “me”, or “my”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about my policy, or my practices with regards to your personal information, please contact me at angie @ designbyangie .com.
TABLE OF CONTENT:
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO I COLLECT?
Personal information you disclose to me.
In Short: I collect personal information that you provide to me such as name, address, contact information, passwords and security data, and payment information.
I collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to me when expressing an interest in obtaining information about me or my products and services, when participating in activities on the Services or otherwise contacting me.
The personal information that I collect depends on the context of your interactions with me and the Services, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information I collect can include the following:
- Credentials. I may collect passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
All personal information that you provide to me must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify me of any changes to such personal information.
Information automatically collected.
In Short: Some information — such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics — is collected automatically when you visit my Services.
I automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Services. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use my Services and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of my Services, and for my internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, I may also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
- Online Identifiers. I collect devices; applications; tools and protocols, such as IP (Internet Protocol) addresses; cookie identifiers, or others such as the ones used for analytics and marketing; device's geolocation; and other similar data.
2. HOW DO I USE YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: I process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of my contract with you, compliance with my legal obligations, and/or your consent.
I use personal information collected via my Services for a variety of business purposes described below. I process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on my legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with my legal obligations. I indicate the specific processing grounds I rely on next to each purpose listed below.
I use the information I collect or receive:
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. I and/or my third party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to me for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of my marketing emails at any time (see the "WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS" below).
- To send administrative information to you. I may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to my terms, conditions, and policies.
- Fulfill and manage your orders. I may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Services.
- To deliver services to the user. I may use your information to provide you with the requested service.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users.I may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of my Services.
- For other Business Purposes.I may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of my promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve my Services, products, marketing and your experience. I may use and store this information in aggregated and anonymized form so that it is not associated with individual end users and does not include personal information. I will not use identifiable personal information without your consent.
4. WHO WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH?
In Short: I only share information with the following third parties.
I only share and disclose your information with the following third parties. I have categorized each party so that you may be easily understand the purpose of my data collection and processing practices. If I have processed your data based on your consent and you wish to revoke your consent, please contact me.
- Advertising, Direct Marketing, and Lead Generation
- Retargeting Platforms
Google Analytics Remarketing
- Web and Mobile Analytics
6. HOW LONG DO I KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
When I have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, I will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then I will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
7. HOW DO I KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
In Short: I aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
I have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information I process. However, please also remember that I cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although I will do my best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from my Services is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
8. DO I COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
In Short: I do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
I do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Services, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Services. If I learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, I will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from my records. If you become aware of any data I have collected from children under age 18, please contact me here.
9. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: In some regions, such as the European Economic Area, you have rights that allow you greater access to and control over your personal information. You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
In some regions (like the European Economic Area), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information; and (iv) if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To make such a request, please use the contact details provided below. I will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If I am relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note however that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal.
If you are resident in the European Economic Area and you believe I am unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of my Services. To opt-out of interest-based advertising by advertisers on my Services, visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
10. DATA BREACH
A privacy breach occurs when there is unauthorized access to or collection, use, disclosure or disposal of personal information. You will be notified about data breaches when Design by Angie believes you are likely to be at risk or serious harm. For example, a data breach may be likely to result in serious financial harm or harm to your mental or physical well-being. In the event that Design by Angie becomes aware of a security breach which has resulted or may result in unauthorized access, use or disclosure of personal information Design by Angie will promptly investigate the matter and notify the applicable Supervisory Authority not later than 72 hours after having become aware of it, unless the personal data breach is unlikely to result in a risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons.
11. CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
12. DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: Yes, if you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits my users who are California residents to request and obtain from me, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) I disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which I shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to me using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Services, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Services. To request removal of such data, please contact me using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. I will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Services, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from my systems.
13. DO I MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
In Short: Yes, I will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
14. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT ME ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may contact me, Angie Mathot, by email here, or by post to:
Design by Angie
HOW CAN YOU REVIEW, UPDATE, OR DELETE THE DATA I COLLECT FROM YOU?
Based on the laws of some countries, you may have the right to request access to the personal information I collect from you, change that information, or delete it in some circumstances. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please submit a request form by clicking here. I will respond to your request within 30 days.